Casa Palacio de los Salazar
The Casa Palacio de los Salazar (Casa Cultura Kultur Etxea) is located in the stately Plaza la Paz, to one side of the Labastida Town Hall building, with its 18th-century Greco-Roman Renaissance architecture, and opposite the 17th-century parochial church, with a four-spouted fountain occupying the centre of the square. The layout of the building is arranged according to its different floors:
- Basement: Caja Vital Kutxa office.
- Ground floor: this floor houses the Information and Tourist, the Youth Club, Multi-Purpose Hall, Pensioners' Home, and toilets.
- First floor: children's playroom, library, an assembly room, and toilets.
- Second floor: handicraft rooms and music room,.
Public Information Office
- Summer hours: 08,00 to 15,00 h.
- Rest of the year: 09.15 to 16.30 h.
- Summer hours: 10.00 to 13.00 h.
- Rest of the year: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 17.00 to 20.00 h.
- Saturday from 10.00 to 13.00 h.
- Open in Summer and Christmas. Please, contact us for further information.
- From 08.00 to 22.00 h. (in the cafeteria).
- Please, contact us for further information.
- Open from September to June; hours depending on the activities scheduled.